GATE Coaching Institute for Computer Science and IT
GATE : Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of the candidates in various undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and post- graduate level subjects in Science. The GATE score of a candidate reflects a relative performance level in a particular subject in the examination across several years. The score is used for admissions to post-graduate programs (e.g., M.E./M.Tech/ Direct Ph.D.) in centrally funded Indian Institutes of higher education (i.e., Institutes which are provided with financial assistance by MHRD and other Government agencies). The score is also used by some Public and Private Sector Undertakings for employment processes in India. Direct recruitment to Group ‘A’ level posts i.e., Senior Field Officer (SFO Tele), Senior Research Officer (SRO) (Crypto) and SRO (S&T) in Cabinet Secretariat is now being done on the basis of GATE scores.
GATE Coaching Institute for Computer Science
BrainStorm Achiever being the premier coaching Institute for GATE Coaching in Delhi for Computer Science and IT BrainStorm achiever have a team of IITian and IISc Bangalore. Our Comprehensive teaching module combines the teaching caliber of extra ordinary faculty all faculty member are either IITian or IISc Bangalore ,In BrainStorm achiever 3 to 4 faculty member are always stay for doubt classes .
About the GATE
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) jointly administer the conduct of GATE. The operations related to GATE in each of the 8 zones are managed by a zonal GATE Office at the IITs or IISc. The Organizing Institute (OI) is responsible for the end-to-end process and coordination amongst the administering Institutes. Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is the Organizing Institute for GATE 2018.
Preparation Tips of GATE Computer Science
- Make a revision notes for all important topics during preparation
- Write Important formula on the wall of your room
- Don’t start with difficult subjects:Never start with the difficult subject because it may down your moral and de-motivate you for preparation. Scientifically you’ll start thinking that, GATE is a very tough exam. Other hands don’t start with the easiest subject too it’ll decrease your stamina. Start with medium level but important subject in the beginning.
- Daily analysis of previous year exam papers: Not only for GATE but every exam like, board, Civil, Bank, TET, etc it’s very important to observe previous exam question papers. Not only observation but candidate should solve it on a regular basis.
- Schedule your health diet: Yes, no need to ignore this point. Your diets actually affect your study very much. Don’t take luxurious foods, like’ oily, spicy and tangy. This kind of food will make you lazy. Drink 1 glass cow milk and at least 4-liter water in a day. Use green and boiled vegetables as much as you can.