UGC NET Coaching for Computer Science
UGC NET Computer Science Classes will help you prepare for the exam in a more targeted way. The NTA UGC NET Exam needs a comprehensive understanding of the subject for both Paper 1 & Paper 2; therefore, Coaching for UGC NET Computer Science ensures that all the topics of the syllabus are covered in such a manner that you score well in the exam. The classes allow you to understand the weightage of several sections and prepare them accordingly. The Computer Science UGC NET Course will be conducted and supervised by subject experts who have years of experience. Complete the Computer Science syllabus quickly with UGC NET Classes for Computer Science. Along with precise completion of the syllabus, you will also understand how to endeavour the UGC NET question paper, resolve all your doubts and develop the level of preparation.
The course is designed per the latest exam pattern and question trend of Paper 2 & Paper 1.
The Computer Science classroom classes for NET Exam are taught by experts and provide all possible doubt resolution.
You will also get revision notes along with several questions to practice. Best UGC NET Classes for Computer Science. You can also watch the classes both on PC & mobile phone. we are also providing live and Online Coaching for UGC NET Coaching for Computer Science.
Best UGC NET Coaching For Computer Science
UGC NET is a tough nut to crack, and if you are preparing in Computer Science, then you must work hard. But only working hard will not be obliging as here the aspirant must be smart enough with tricks, question pattern and likewise. It can only be ascertained through the best NET Coaching for Computer Science Coaching institutes will proffer the aspirants with the accurate technique and knowledge to bridge the gap between the examination and passing marks.
Why Choose Us UGC NET Coaching For Computer Science
- Study materials Study materials plays an essential role while preparing for UGC NET. While choosing coaching institute for UGC NET ensure the availability of study materials. The UGC exam of computer science runs in three levels that are Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 thus the study materials should be divided accordingly. All the parts are distinct from each other and so are the passing marks. To excel in the subject of computer science, it is imperative to have in-depth knowledge of the subject. Here sample papers, questions banks, and e-book should be a part of the curriculum. It will help the students in practicing and time management altogether.
- Faculty – A good UGC NET coaching for computer science (CS)is formed through experienced faculty. The faculty must be able to conduct the test series, the idea of the subject, tips, and tricks to crack the exams in computer science. The concept of UGC NET is entirely different from any other exam. Thus it becomes important for the aspirants to understand the levels of the examination and should be prepared according to that.
- Learning method - JRF Coaching for Computer Science (CS) is very important for the aspirant as day by day competition is increasing. Not only this the level of question is also getting tougher every year. So, the students who are unable to reach out to the class room coaching must be acquainted with self-paced classroom and with offline or live classes as well. Today reaching high-level institutes has become easy with the availability of smart devices like phones and the internet. And many of the coaching institutes of computer science are sending materials in pen drive to off shore students who are unable to reach the coaching institute due to some or the other problem. This way the aspirants are getting a comprehensive approach to reach out to the right coaching and techniques without wasting any time and efforts.
- Important dates – As we all know UGC NET conducts exams twice a year, thus it gets vital to note down all the significant dates of the examination. If you have joined any JRF Coaching for Computer Science, then make sure they update you with all the significant dates with regard to the examination time to time. It will help you in filling the forms, fees, admit card and write the examination on time. Sometimes due to lack of knowledge, even the aspirants preparing for NET exams in computer science fail to reach the examination centre on time.
- Experience – Last but certainly not the least, join hands with the UGC NET coaching for computer science who have excellent experience and have conducted a series of tests before the final examination. Experience in UGC NET in the respective subject cannot be ignored. It will help the aspirants in all-time guidance, and the possibility of passing the examination will undoubtedly increase.
Get geared up with your preparation and join JRF Coaching for Computer Science before the examination. Taking admission in such coaching institutes a month before the examination will not give good results. Thus give yourself a year of time, join the coaching institutes and prepare for the examination of UGC NET in computer science with best of efforts.
How to Prepare for UGC NET Computer Science
- Don’t Neglect Paper 1.
- Should be Complete Understanding Of Your Course Syllabus
- Prepare for Exam Topic Wise.
- Solve Previous Years Question Papers.
- Make a Time-Table.
- Make Short Notes of Each Chapter.
- Buy Study Material of UGC NET Coaching for Computer Science.
- In the Last 3 Months, Solve Sample Paper do Daily Test Series.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- (i) JRF: Less than 30 years as of 01.12.2018. Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on website: www.ncbc.nic.in) will get an age relaxation upto 5 years and the same will be applied to SC/ST/PwD/Transgender categories and to women applicants. Age and caste proof is applicable for getting the relaxation applicable.
Relaxation will be provided to the candidates having analysis expertise, restricted to the amount spent on analysis within the relevant/related subject of post-graduation degree, subject to a most of five years, on production of a certificate from applicable authority.
- (ii) Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for Assistant Professor.
Exemption (Eligibility for Assistant Professor)
- (i) NET/SET/SLET shall stay the minimum eligibility condition for enlisting and appointment of Assistant Professors in Universities/Colleges/ establishments.In this regard, exemption from NET/SET/SLET are ruled by UGC laws and amendments notified within the Gazette of Bharat from time to time.
- (ii) The candidates United Nations agency have passed the UGC/CSIR JRF examination before 1989 also are exempted from showing in web.
- (iii) For SET Candidates: The candidates United Nations agency have cleared the States Eligibility check (SET) licensed by UGC for prof control before first Gregorian calendar month 2002, are exempted from showing in web, and are eligible to use for prof anyplace in Bharat. For SET control from first Gregorian calendar month 2002 onward, the qualified candidates are eligible to use for the post of prof solely within the universities/colleges set within the State from wherever they need cleared their SET.
Minimum Educational Qualification for NET/JRF:
- M.Sc./ MCA / M.Tech or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks for General & OBC candidates 50% for SC/ST candidates, Physically and Visually handicapped candidates.
- (i) Candidates who have secured a minimum of fifty five marks in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC.The Other Backward categories (OBC) happiness to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/persons with incapacity (PwD) class candidates World Health Organization have secured a minimum of fiftieth marks.
- (ii) Candidates who are following their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for his or her qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination may additionally apply for this take a look at. Such candidates should complete their Masters degree or equivalent examination among 2 years from the date of internet result with needed share of marks, failing that they shall be treated as disqualified.
- (iii) Candidates happiness to the transgender class would be eligible to draw the identical relaxation in fee, age and qualifying criteria for internet (i.e. JRF and Assistant Professor) as are out there to SC/ST/PwD classes.
- (iv) The pH scale.D.degree holders whose Master’s level examination are completed by nineteenth Gregorian calendar month 1991.
NET/JRF examination Schedule:
- UGC conducts web double a year, i.e.,in the months of Gregorian calendar month and Dec. The notifications saying the Gregorian calendar month and Dec examinations are printed within the months of February/March and August/September severally within the weekly journal of nation-wide circulation, viz, Employment News.
- The scholarship of the JRF (NET) fellowship, at present, is 31,000/- per month.The fellowship are going to be ruled by terms and conditions of CSIR, UGC or analysis theme, as applicable. the quantity of fellowships for every subject is restricted. SC/ST candidates are going to be given such special concerns as is also set by the Co-ordination Committee as per policy tips.
- The period of fellowship are going to be ab initio for two years carrying a monthly regular payment of 31,000/-. On completion of 2 years as JRF (NET), the regular payment of a fellow is also accrued to 31,000/-p.m. for the third year on the idea of assessment of candidate ’s analysis progress through interview by the prescribed skilled Committee and hydrogen ion concentration.D. registration. Upon such a recommendation, the man are going to be known as SRF (NET). the full tenure as JRF (NET) and SRF (NET) shall not exceed five years.